Mid-Sized, Large, and Fortune 500 Companies
Whether you work for a small to mid-sized organization or with a large Fortune 500 to 1000 global company, we have a proven track record to assist you with your talent development needs. We have worked with global leaders in Fortune 500 corporations, as well as small to mid-sized companies, hospitals, nonprofits, and governmental agencies.
We provide professional development solutions to build trust and have better relationships leading to greater organizational health. Organizational health is strengthened through effective communication and collaboration, resulting in greater productivity and profit.
We work with organizations in both the public and private sectors in a broad range of industries. As culture catalysts, we can help your organization develop emotionally intelligent leaders and high-performing cohesive teams.
Our clients get tangible results so they can:
- Get the “right people in the right roles”
- Have productive versus unproductive conflict
- Become more self-aware so that they can leverage their strengths, identify their blind spots, and better adapt to the needs of those they manage and/or influence
- Get critical initiatives back on track, done on time, and within budget
- Increase employee engagement and passion
- Design and implement talent development initiatives
- Build leadership capabilities at all levels
Who We Serve
- Senior Leadership and Executive Teams
- Senior Leaders, Mid-level Leaders, Front-Line Leaders
- High-Potential Mid-Level and Emerging Leaders
- Product Innovation Teams
- Project Teams
Experience Spanning 20+ Industries
- Professional Services
- Information Technology
- Logistics & Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Construction & Engineering
- Higher Education
- Nonprofit & Associations
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Public Section (federal and state)
The Results Our Clients Experience
Here is a small sample of results our clients have achieved while working with us:
- Growing software development company increased employee engagement scores and trust levels by an average of 30% in 6 months
- Fortune 500 company improved communication and leadership effectiveness by 250% over 3 years
- Senior Director at Fortune 100 company increased his leadership effectiveness, influence, and confidence in communication by 40% in six months
- Government leader renewed their level of confidence by 35% and achieved a desired promotion in 6 months
- Mid-level Team Leader at a Fortune 500 company reported 55% reduction in time spent managing unproductive team conflict within 60 days
- Clients report mindset and skill set shifts that enable them to be more productive with less stress
How We Can Work Together
“Each of us has capacities. The real trick is knowing the machinery of the boat in which you are crossing the channel.”
— Joseph Campbell —
It’s Easy to Get Started
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, just give us a call and we’ll work together to determine your best next steps.
We have worked with global leaders in Fortune 100 corporations, as well as small to mid-sized companies, hospitals, nonprofits, and governmental agencies.
If you suspect your organization’s leaders and teams can do better, we invite you to contact us.
“Most people live, whether physically, intellectually or morally, in a very restricted circle of their potential being. We all have reservoirs of life to draw upon, of which we do not dream.”
— William James —
We begin by gathering qualitative and quantitative information in order to understand your business issues, culture, and the context in which you operate. Depending upon the size and scope of the engagement, trusted associates are brought in as needed. The discovery process might include:
- People and Culture Assessments
- Selection and Talent Management Assessments
- Qualitative Interviews
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Focus Groups
- Desk Audits
We can help you and your team learn how you may be blocking your success with limiting beliefs and mental models, ineffective communication skills, and/or misaligned behaviors and actions. By taking a “Whole-Person Approach,” we work with you and your team and teach you the attitudes, skills, and behaviors that will enable you to transform your organization’s culture into a great place to work. Unlike many training and coaching organizations, we address mindset, skillset, and toolsets to reinforce sustainable results.
The “principles for inspired success” are consistent regardless of your industry or functional specialty. These principles are supported by practical tools and techniques and encompass authentic leadership through self-awareness, skill development, and personal growth. In short, we share the essential principles, practices, and help you to discover personal insights for inspired success.
At Laura A. Davis & Associates, Inc. we know you want to develop your people so they communicate and collaborate with one another more effectively. We also know that the primary role of leadership at any organization is building a culture of TRUST and HIGH PERFORMANCE.
This stage of the process might include:
- Customized and Tailored Training Sessions
- Executive Coaching for Individuals and Teams
- Leadership Retreats
- Leadership Consulting
- Onboarding and Succession Planning
- Strategy Development Days
- Meeting Facilitation
- Speaking at Conference Break-Out Sessions
We have set ourselves apart in that we know you don’t want to waste time and company resources on interventions that don’t work. That’s why we’ve been partnering with professionals like you since 1995 to help organizations:
- Develop more emotionally intelligent leaders
- Build more cohesive, high-trust, high-performance teams
- Attract and retain the right people for the right roles
We don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” cookie cutter approaches like some of the service providers in this space. Instead, we help you create specific solutions tailored to your organization’s unique needs.
Leading-edge learning and talent development practices for the 21st century recognize that learning is not a “one and done” kind of event. Sustaining behavior change can be challenging, but we plan to embed whatever learning solutions we provide into the culture of your organization from the outset. This might involve:
- Action Learning
- Train the Trainer and Certification
- Ongoing Peer Coaching
- Learning Tools
Partnership and Links
“They may forget what you said but they will remember how they felt in your presence.”
— Anonymous —