Unlock Your Organization’s Untapped Potential
The Five Behaviors® offers adaptive, research-validated testing that gives participants precise and personalized results that deepen their understanding of self and others. Combined with Patrick Lencioni’s model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, both teams and individuals are able to transform culture and rise together. This is team building that works!
The Five Behaviors® Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. Designed specifically to work for individuals, participants do not need to be part of the same team. Any participant can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
- Helps individuals to better understand themselves and their roles within a team through the principles of The Five Behaviors®
- Creates and scales a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Designed for anyone to use
- Up to 30 participants
- No tenure requirement
Watch video for more information… “Patrick Lencioni on Trust”
The Five Behaviors® has one mission: to help people build truly cohesive and effective teams that deliver results. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling story on leadership, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors model into practice. Team members better understand how they and others contribute to their team’s development, and how their part of the whole can make or break the team and its dynamic.
- Helps participants better understand themselves, the personalities on their team, and how they can effectively work together
- Builds cohesiveness within intact teams
- Created for intact teams
- 5-12 participants
- Designed for teams with a 6-week minimum tenure
Watch video for more information… “Patrick Lencioni on Teamwork”