Proven Learning Solutions
The DiSC Model serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC® Application Suite. Whether improving working relationships, strengthening management skills, elevating leadership impact, or tackling conflict, participants in DiSC training receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective.
The DiSC Model is a simple yet powerful model that describes four basic behavioral styles: D,i,S, and C, and serves as the foundation for each distinct Everything DiSC® application.
Everyone is a blend of all four DiSC styles—usually one, two, or even three stand out. Each person has a unique behavioral profile with different styles and priorities—no one style is better or worse than the next. We believe that these differences in style can be extremely valuable. Once you assess these differences and harness their value through DiSC training, better workplace communication and healthier organizations become possible.
Everything DiSC® offers end-to-end learning experiences that have immediate and lasting impact on the performance of people and the cultures of organizations.
- The Assessment: Powered by 40+ years of research, each Everything DiSC® personality assessment combines adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to deliver precise insights to each participant. These insights lay the groundwork for a personalized experience rich with “A-ha!” moments that inspire behavior change.
- The Profile: The personalized content in the profile deepens self-understanding through the DiSC model. People gain insight into their own preferences and tendencies, learn more about relating to others, and receive actionable strategies to help them improve their interactions and, ultimately, their performance.
- The Classroom: The profile comes to life in a classroom experience that engages and educates. Easy-to-use facilitation tools, including scripted content, contemporary videos, and impactful activities can be customized to meet the specific needs of your people and your organization.
- The Follow-Up Tools: A suite of follow-up resources makes lasting behavior change possible by keeping Everything DiSC® alive in the workplace. Participants can go deeper into their DiSC style, get real-world tips for connecting with colleagues, and gain insight into their team’s or department’s DiSC culture.
Engage every individual in building more effective relationships at work.
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile provides participants with valuable insights that unlock engagement and inspire effective collaboration. In this personalized, 20-page profile, participants will explore the priorities that drive their behavior, learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging when interacting with others, and gain actionable strategies to strengthen their interpersonal interactions at all levels in the workplace.
Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
The Everything DiSC® Management Profile offers participants insight into their strengths and challenges as managers, and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of the people they manage—making them more effective managers. In this 27-page profile, participants will:
- Discover their DiSC management style
- Explore strategies for effective directing and delegating
- Learn to create motivating environments
- Deepen their ability to develop others based on each individual’s potential
- Improve their working relationship with their own manager
Create impactful leaders through the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile provides detailed, context-specific feedback based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers associated with each step. In this 23-page profile, participants will receive personalized strategies for:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behavior into productive responses.
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict® Profile helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. In this 22-page profile, participants will explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC style, learn how to manage their responses to conflict situations, and gain personalized communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues.
Provide salespeople with the skills to adapt to customers’ preferences and expectations.
The Everything DiSC® Sales Profile helps participants better understand themselves, their customers, and their relationships. In this 23-page profile, participants explore their own sales style and how their strengths and challenges influence their selling behaviors. They’ll also learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each buying style and gain strategies to adapt their sales style to meet the needs of their customers, improving their effectiveness and success.
Elevate leadership effectiveness with our dynamic 360-degree feedback application.
The Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders Profile is a 22-page report that helps participants deepen their understanding of their own leadership style based on their DiSC style. Participants learn the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership while examining how colleagues perceive their performance against these approaches. Participants discover their greatest strengths as a leader and receive in-depth information and concrete strategies for improving three challenge areas determined by their raters.
Ensure your leaders and teams develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support your thriving agile culture.
The Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ Profile provides participants with valuable insights that allow them to discover an agile approach to workplace interactions. In this personalized, 26-page profile, participants will discover their DiSC style, learn about the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
Let’s face it, most leaders are struggling with the volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world of work today. As a result of this turbulence, every company, leader, and employee must be on the lookout for an edge.
That edge for leaders and teams is emotional intelligence. “Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict,” according to Dan Siegel, mindfulness and EQ expert. Daniel Goleman, author of many leading-edges resources on emotional intelligence has stated that “EQ is 7 or more times more important than IQ for leadership success.”
The Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ combines the personalized insights of DiSC with active emotional intelligence development so people learn to increase their emotional and social agility. They learn how and practice moving from their habitual comfort zone behaviors in various situations into an approach that is more appropriate. This empowers them to meet both the needs of the others involved as well as the needs of the situation.
Participants learn to:
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and emotions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally
- Take action to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations at work