If these past six months have taught us anything, it is the need for effective communication skills especially in a virtual/remote team environment.
Many companies found that people could be productive while working from home, but the challenges of maintaining connection and building trust are becoming more apparent over time.
Some of the challenges we are hearing from clients now include:
- Trying to recreate the “water cooler” impromptu conversations that tend to happen in a physical work environment or conference
- Maintaining a culture of teamwork and cohesiveness
- Onboarding new employees so they feel connected to their team, their leaders, and the culture
- Getting to know new team members, customers and clients, and building trust with new people in this virtual working world
- Getting people to think in new and innovate ways by leveraging diversity of thought
The Everything DiSC model can help move the needle on all of these challenges in a variety of ways. Everything DiSC is one of the simplest and yet most robust tools for understanding and bringing the best out in people in any context – virtual or not.
Contact us at Laura@lauraadavis.com or call/text 678-637-8977 and indicate you are interested in certification. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We will have a conversation to see if this suits your needs and if so, we register you for the Wiley certification that best suits your schedule.
The certification is conducted by Wiley, the publisher of the original DiSC profile. Laura A. Davis & Associates, Inc. is an active Diamond-Awarding winning Authorized Partner for Everything DiSC and can help you determine if this credential is right for you and your organization. We can help you leverage the power of DiSC to help shift the culture to meet the needs of this changing world.
Online certification includes:
- Self-directed online work weekly, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions). There are 3 virtual, instructor-led sessions which involve a highly interactive, collaborative approach with a cohort of professionals from other organizations around the globe
- A copy of The Everything DiSC Manual
- An Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Free setup of your EPIC DiSC Client Administrator Account, with 30 credits for future Workplace profiles
- A final, open-book exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the last live collaborative session
- Qualifies for 15 PDCs from SHRM
For more information, please contact us at Laura@lauraadavis.com or text/call 678-637-8977 mobile or 404-327-6330 office to learn more.
We look forward to serving you!